It’s a joy and privilege, not an obligation to be fulfilled. God is so generous; He sent His Son to give us life to save us. So, in response to all, He’s done, we give to His house so others can know Jesus and experience the freedom and forgiveness He offers.
Giving strengthens our devotion to Christ and frees us to live open-handedly with the gifts God gives us. If you’ve never given before, we invite you to take the challenge and put God to the test (Malachi 3:10)!
Choose the recurring tab to set up a gift that you want to give on a regular basis.
After you make a donation, you will receive an electronic receipt by e-mail that is issued immediately. The receipt states that you have donated to Impact Family Inc. and shows the amount.
Your giving is automatically recorded with Impact Family Inc. and added to your giving statement which will be emailed. Your giving is tax-deductible based on current IRS stipulations.
For each transaction, there is a merchant charge to Impact Family from the credit card companies of approximately 2.3 to 3%.
All donations are free-will offerings and programs and direction of ministry are under the leadership of the Board of Directors.
If there is fraudulent behavior with your credit card please report it to us immediately. Thank you!
1. Christian/Biblical Counseling: Biblical Counseling, sometimes known as Pastoral Counseling or Christian Counseling, has as its center the Lord Jesus Christ. It is the counsel which:
a) Includes listening, teaching, encouraging, preparing, comforting, warning, admonishing.
c) Has as its purpose to glorify God and to guide the counselee into an increased understanding of his/her personal, love, grace-oriented relationship with Jesus Christ.
d) Will result in pursuing a transformed life that reflects God’s grace, glory, and joy. This type of counseling is in contrast to secular forms of counseling. Our goal is to:
“Proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, that we may present every man complete in Christ. And for this purpose also I labor, striving according to His power, which mightily works within me” (Col 1:28-29).
“Equip the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ” (Eph 4:12-13).
2. Referrals to Professionals: If you have significant legal, medical, or other technical questions, you should seek advice from independent professionals. Our Christian counselors will cooperate with such advisors and help you to consider their counsel in light of relevant scriptural principles.
3. Intent Listening: We encourage counselees to speak their mind in an appropriate fashion and to discuss thoughts, anxieties, and fears so the counselor will clearly understand core problems.
4. Assignments: Counselees progress more rapidly when they study or perform specific informational or behavioral assignments that are individually tailored to pertain to the problem.
5. Accountability: We desire to maximize the use of your time and of the counselor’s time. One of our goals is to help believers learn how to glorify God, to have the outward life reflect the yielded, godly inward life, resulting in peace and joy. Therefore, it is important for each counselee to participate actively in the counseling sessions, in church, and in the homework between the sessions. As we are accountable to our God, to our Church, and to our fellow believers, so we ask you to submit yourselves to being accountable to the Lord and to the counselor for active participation and completing assignments. We also ask that you attend a Bible-believing Church service or study consistently.
6. Length of Counseling: Biblical Counseling will vary in the amount of time required, according to the individual, his/her motivation, the amount of time spent on homework, and the particular situation and/or problem. On average, Biblical Counseling requires less time than conventional, secular counseling. Simple problems may be solved in one session. Severe situations often require a longer period. When multiple people are involved in the counseling, as frequently happens in marriage counseling, more may be required. Substance abuse and addiction problems may require many more sessions, with intensive accountability, drug test, and other professional help.
I/We affirm the accuracy of the personal information provided herein, have read the information above, and agree to the conditions set forth therein. I hereby agree to the following conditions:
1. I (We) understand that the counseling I, my family, or those legally under my guardianship will receive will be based upon the Bible, with the goal of glorifying God and leading to a healthy, Spirit-empowered, grace-filled life.
2. I (We) will keep the appointment time or will call prior to 72 hours to cancel. If I cancel an appointment with less than 72 hours notice or fail to show up, I will be charged for the appointment due to the loss of the counselor's time or other potential appointments.
3. I (We) understand that confidentiality is an important part of the counseling process and my counselor is careful to protect the confidentiality, desiring to operate under high ethical principles. However, there are times when my counselor must share certain information with others, such as information that is revealed which indicates a genuine potential for harm to me or to others. In that case, counselors may have to share that information with the appropriate authorities or family members, being obligated by conscience and by the laws of the State of Florida in regard to counseling relationships.
5. I (We) understand by making a contribution online or by phone it demonstrates that I have read or heard and agree with these essential terms and will read further on the website (www.impact.vision/terms) any other terms and conditions not communicated in this summary agreement statement.
5. I (We) do hereby agree to hold all independently contracted Christian Counselors affiliated with Impact Family Counseling Network and its leadership harmless from any advice, counsel, or suggestions rendered during our counseling sessions. I (We) recognize that their role is to assist me/us in hearing and understanding God’s will in the matters we discuss. We will not, therefore, sue or engage in any type of litigation negatively affecting them, Impact Family Inc., Impact Family Biblical Christian Counseling Network, Impact Family Network, or organizations granting them the ability and resources to provide counseling services.
6. I (We) agree not to attempt to subpoena or require any counselor to appear in any legal proceeding related to any matters discussed during counseling, nor will I (we) attempt to subpoena any notes or records related to this counseling.
Impact Family Inc. is a faith-based ministry that depends upon the generous contributions of its counselees, members, and partners. Additional costs are underwritten by Impact Family Inc. We encourage you to pray and ask the Lord what you should give above the suggested amount on the counselor's profile
Suggested Donation Amounts For Sessions:
$50-$150 new clients/intake session
$50-$150 existing clients
Sessions last on average 50-100 minutes.
For mailed-in payments:
Please send your check or money order to us at:
Counseling sessions are not scheduled until payments have been received and deposited. Please schedule 2 to 3 weeks in advance of mailing in contribution.
Unfortunately, Impact Family Inc. is unable to provide childcare. If bringing a child please make sure the issues you are presenting to the counselor are appropriate for them.
Clients can cancel or reschedule an appointment anytime by clicking the link in the email confirmation, as long as they provide a minimum of 72 hours' notice. If they cancel an appointment with less than 72 hours' notice or fail to show up, they will be charged for the appointment due to the loss of the counselor's time or other potential appointments.