WE MEET HIPPA COMPLIANCE STANDARDS
- Virtual Christian Counseling is confidential, Bible-based counseling by one trained and experienced in both pastoral and counseling ministry.
- Pastoral counseling is not designed to treat severe mental illness. We do not perform psychiatric or psychological evaluations, nor prescribe medication.
- The pastoral counselor uses prayer and scripture to welcome God's presence into the healing process.
- A typical counseling session lasts one hour. After the first meeting, the counselor will make recommendations for follow-up appointments and participation in other support ministries at Impact Family.
- Our tele-counseling is done through Google Hangouts/G-Suites Application. We have modified our tools to meet HIPPA Compliance standards in order to protect your privacy.